**Please ensure you have also read my "Care Policies" that details my recommended products to care for your rabbit and other important care info. Click the link below to view.
ROSEWOOD RABBITRY CARE POLICIES
ROSEWOOD RABBITRY CARE POLICIES
ROSEWOOD RABBITRY SALES POLICIES
If you are interested in purchasing a rabbit from me for show, breeding or pet please review the following sales policies:
Show Quality: A show quality rabbit is a rabbit that is proven on the show table or one I feel would place well in a show. However, I cannot guarantee success in shows.
Brood Quality: A brood quality rabbit is a rabbit that may have some minor faults (overweight etc.) which would make them undesirable as a show rabbit but would benefit a herd as a breeding animal.
Pet Quality: A pet quality rabbit is a rabbit that is not suited for breeding or showing because of disqualifying physical traits but is well suited to be a loving companion. Pet quality rabbits are not sold with pedigrees under any circumstances.
A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required to hold a rabbit for any period of time. A rabbit is not considered on hold until deposit is received. The remaining balance is due when you come to pick up your rabbit. Deposit is non-refundable unless sale is cancelled by me in which case your deposit will be refunded. Rabbit must be picked up on date that is decided upon. If rabbit is not picked up within 2 weeks and you do not make effort to pick up the rabbit it will go back up for sale and deposit will not be refunded. Sales are first come, first serve. I do not have a formal waiting list.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
I accept cash and online money transfers (EMT & Paypal) only. No personal cheques or money orders.
- No rabbit will leave the rabbitry until 8 weeks of age.
- Rabbits will not be sold to anyone under 18 years of age without a parent or guardian present at time of sale.
- I reserve the right to refuse the sale of a rabbit at any time.
- Any parent/adult buying a rabbit for a child must be prepared to care for the rabbit if the child loses interest in the future.
- Death or illness of a rabbit during transport will not warrant a monetary refund or replacement as such event is not the responsibility of the breeder. Transport is hard on a rabbit and because of this I will not allow rabbits under 12 weeks of age to be transported a distance deemed too great by myself.
- Breeders: All rabbits born at my rabbitry are to have the prefix “Rosewood” before the rabbit’s name on pedigrees.
- PET OWNERS: If at any time you are unable to care for your rabbit during its lifetime you must notify me. I will not refund the adoption fee. You must not advertise this rabbit for sale or rehome this rabbit without first notifying me. If I agree to let you find the rabbit a home by yourself I must be given the new owner's contact info. My rabbits' whereabouts and well-being is important to me, please respect this.
- BREEDERS: Any rabbit sold to you from Rosewood Rabbitry must be offered back to me for sale if you decide to sell it. If I decide against buying the rabbit back then you can sell the rabbit to who you choose. This is important as I would like to know where rabbits from my rabbitry are.
Any rabbit sold will be in good health to the best of my knowledge. The rabbit's health is guaranteed for 7 days after sale.
Please contact me immediately if your rabbit becomes ill or dies to determine if you are eligible for a refund or replacement rabbit of equal value. I will only issue a refund or provide a replacement rabbit if the illness is determined to be a pre-existing condition. A written diagnosis from a certified veterinarian must be given in order to get a refund/exchange. We will not be held responsible for veterinary or medical costs incurred. A refund does not apply if illness or death is due to inaqequate care (mishandling, improper feeding, etc...) **
**IMPORTANT: Failure to follow the "Rosewood Rabbitry Care Policies" will result in a void in your rabbits' health guarantee. Please read these policies on my website at www.rosewoodrabbitry.com